Everything’s bigger in America as they say… and these New York City protein bars are no different, HUGELY delicious and nutritious!
All you need is a couple of ingredients, about 30 – 45 minutes of your time and an appetite!
Here’s the recipe:
28 grams coconut flour
22 grams flaxseed
18 grams goji berries
48 grams vanilla pea protein powder
190ml almond milk
28 grams coconut sugar
1 tsp orange flavouring
30 grams 85% chocolate (for coating)
1. Blend everything together, except for the dark chocolate.
2. Shape your dough into bars.
3. Melt the chocolate in a bain marie (a glass bowl on top of a pot of boiling water).
4. Dunk the bars in the chocolate.
5. Leave to set in the freezer for 20 minutes (or, if you have time, the fridge for a couple of hours).
Macros per bar (out of four): 140kcals, 11g protein, 17g carbs and 4g fat.
No Comments yet!