LIFE AT THE PROTEIN WORKS
In a world of conformity, where being different is lambasted and even caring to challenge is beaten to a pulp by those with deep pockets, we dare to stand out.
At THE PROTEIN WORKS™, we eat, sleep and breathe what we do to the point that passion and life blur into a single vision. We don't do corporate, and we definitely don't do one size fits all. For us, if you're not committed to what you do, then you're doing the wrong thing.
With more innovations in products and digital marketing than the competition have had hot dinners, we have grown in a very short space of time to be a pan-European nutrition brand that defies all logic.
For sure, we're fast growing, multi-award winning and the bane of every fat cat business that plays in OUR space. We innovate, formulate and produce over 1,000 product lines, most of them from right here at TPW™ Towers in Runcorn, Cheshire. That's pretty cool however you look at it.
THE PROTEIN WORKS™ is a cutting-edge nutrition brand designed for anyone looking to improve the way they look, feel and live. The challenges to eating healthy are bigger than ever. Busy lives - time poor, low quality ingredients - nutritionally deficient, fast food proliferation - increased obesity, and so on all mean making the right choices when it comes to nutrition and diet are incredibly important. We use only natural ingredients and flavours, the know-how from elite sports nutrition and a rude amount of creative genius to create epic tasting protein snacks, foods and shakes to rock your world.
Whether you are looking to lose a few pounds, tone up, nail that six pack or even just fuel up better than the day before, we have the range and the nutritionals to help get you there. We bake ground-breaking protein snacks in our very own in-house Protein Bakery. The best tasting nut butters come out of our unique Protein Nuttery and if you're looking for the ultimate in protein shakes, well come on in, you're in the right place!
JOINING THE TEAM
First and foremost, we're based smack bang in the heart of the Northwest England, alternatively known as the Palo Alto of the UK, this is a hotbed of digital talent and you must live or want to live here to be a part of our tribe. We believe in total commitment to the cause and to a team ethic that borders on obsession.
We don't make and sell curtains or paper clips (with no disrespect to those that do), we work to help change peoples' lives and that matters a hell of lot to everyone that works here. If you're extraordinary at what you do and want to join our team, then we want to hear from you.
- Human Resources - We are on the look out for someone to head up HR for us who can roll with the ride we're on. Adaptable, great communicator, driven. We want to hear from you!
- Ecommerce Trading & Merchandising - You're focused on driving revenues, improving the website journey and improving our overall customer experience. Get in touch!
- Sports Nutrition Advisors - If you love helping people achieve their goals and are qualified to do so then let us know. Friendly, passionate, helpful. Get in touch!
- Website Technology - Whatever your area of online technical expertise - developer, project manager, analyst, tester, engineer, we want to hear from you. Get in touch!
- Customer Service Representatives - We're committed to giving our customers the best possible experience. Interested to become part of our WOW team? Get in touch!
- Digital Graphic Designers - If you're an online designer looking for a new challenge, whatever your level. Creative, talented, mobile friendly. Get in touch!
- Digital Marketers - The team here have won several digital awards so they're a talented bunch, but we're always interested in adding to the crew. Get in touch!
- Warehouse & Production Team - We have a wide range of opportunities in our operational teams, whatever your level, we'd like to hear from you. Get in touch!
- New Product Developers - If you're exceptional at product development and innovating at pace in sports nutrition, then throw your hat in the ring. Get in touch!
- Newly Graduated? - Just out of uni and looking to get your foot on the career ladder? Fire over your CV and we may just have an opportunity for you. Get in touch!
Email us (ideally with your CV) via the email address below and we'll be in touch if we'd like to find out more about you.