Serves 2-4 People
Carbohydrates: 5g Per Serving Proteins: 25.7g Per serving Fats: 8g Per Serving Calories: 163 Per serving
- 2-4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cucumber Peeled and Sliced
- 1 Tsp Greek Yoghurt
- 3 Tsp Tahini
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder, Ginger, Onion Powder, Paprika, Chilli Powder
- Start grill.
- Skewer chicken slices, spray with cooking spray; cover liberally with all spices.
- Place skewers on grill and cook about 8 minutes each side, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Mix the Tahini Paste with the Greek Yoghurt, and squeeze the juice of 1/2 a lemon and stir together.
- Serve the Kebobs alongside the Yoghurt, this goes perfectly with a Mediterranean Cous Cous