Serves 2 people:
Carbohydrates: 18.5g Per Serving Proteins: 28g Per Serving Fats: 13g Per Serving Calories: 287 Per Serving
- 1 Bunch of Kale
- 1 Pear, Sliced
- 2 tbsp Chopped Walnuts
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Turn the grill on, and allow it to preheat
- Add your chicken to the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes until cooked through.
- Toss the kale leaves with 1/2 tbsp olive oil until lightly tender.
- Add the Kale to the grill, spread the kale leaves and pear slices.
- Cook 2-3 minutes each side.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together 1/2 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, mustard, , salt, and pepper.
- Top the kale with pear slices, with the chopped walnuts, and drizzle with dressing on to a plate.