Serves 2 people
Carbohydrates: 46.6g Per Serving Proteins: 31.7g Per serving Fats: 4.8g per Serving Calories: 357 Per Serving
- 2 Chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 250g Bell peppers, red or green
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, root
- 1/2 cup Onions
- 100g of Spring Onions
- 2 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 250g Brown rice, long grain
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add your brown rice, cover the pan, and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes on a medium-high heat.
- Grab yourself a wok and add in a smidge of olive oil. Whack the heat up and then add in your chopped chicken, frying for 10 minutes.
- Drain any water from the pan and then add in your vegetables, peppers, and ginger followed by the soy sauce.
- Drain your rice, and then pour your stir fry mix on top. Topping with Sesame Seeds.