Serves 4 People
Carbohydrates: 35g Per Serving Proteins: 28g Per serving Fats: 8g Per Serving Calories: 385 Per Serving
- 500g Organic Lean Beef Mince
- 500g Extra Lean Turkey Breast Mince
- 800g Tinned Chopped Tomatoes
- 400g (240g drained) Mixed Pulses
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100g Onion (medium)
- 100g Carrots
- 2 Small Chilli
- Organic stock cube
- Coriander Leaf
- Smoked Paprika
- Mild Chili Powder
- Tabasco (optional)
- Chop the onions and chilli, slice the carrots, grate the cheese.
- Add all the veg to a large saucepan add Olive oil and fry on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- Then add in the Meats,Tinned Tomatoes, Pulses, Stock Cube and Spices. Mix well and then leave to simmer for 45 minutes.
- When you’re hungry, serve alongside some low fat yoghurt and brown rice.