A recipe that’s as easy as 1,2,3.
Jokes aside, this spectacular Birthday cake is the perfect way to celebrate our 8th Birthday!
It’s high in protein, low-carb and the best thing you’ll make all year!
- 1 & 3/4 cups Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Creme Vegan Protein Powder
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Agave Syrup (or you could use a Protein Works Syrup, but add extra)
- Squeeze of Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- Add in a cup of Raspberries (if using frozen, coat in flour)
- Whisk all the ingredients together
- Bake for 30-35mins at 180 degrees Celsius
- Top with Yoghurt mixed with more Vanilla Creme Vegan Protein (+ colouring!)
- Sprinkle with toppings
- Serve & Enjoy!