A delicious high protein vegan cookie, with enough flavour to blow your socks right off & It’s so easy to make plus high protein too. take a look below.
Ingredients For The Cookies
- 200g Almond Flour
- 150g Shredded Coconut
- 100g Wholemeal Flour
- 100g Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp Agave Syrup
- 1 tbsp of Tahini
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp of each @theproteinworks Almond Butter, Cashew Butter, Peanut Butter
- 2 Tsp of melted coconut oil
- 1 Pack of dark chocolate chips
- 2 Scoops of @theproteinworks vegan vanilla crème protein powder
1. Blend all ingredients in a mixing bowl until bound.
2. Place small flattened balls of the mixture on a lined baking tray.
3. Cook at 180c for 15/20 mins
Ingredients for Dip:
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
3 Tbsp Agave Syrup/Sweetener
1. Soak cashews in boiling water for 30 minutes.
2. Blend all ingredients and serve with cookies