Serves 1 Person
Carbohydrates: 45g Per Serving Proteins: 29g Per Serving Fats: 21g Per Serving Calories: 436
1 tbsp olive oil
4 oz sirloin steak, leave to rest for 5 minutes before cooking.
salt and pepper to taste
Pinch of minced garlic
½ Spring Onion, Sliced
1 whole sweet potato
1. Preheat oven to 220 Degrees Celcius.
2. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat in a skillet pan
3. While oil is heating, gently tenderize the steak, adding salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the steak in the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes before turning over.
5. Cook for another five minutes, or slightly longer depending your preference.
6. Transfer the steak to a plate and cover with foil to keep it warm.
7. Pour 1/2 tbsp. of olive oil to the same skillet and then add both eggs.
8. Add garlic and green onion and scramble for 3-4 minutes, or until eggs are cooked.
9. While eggs are cooking, place sweet potatoes in a bowl with a small amount of water and cover.
10. Microwave potatoes for 3 minutes.
11. When the eggs are done, remove from pan and place on plate with the steak, and cover.
12. Finally, add the remaining 1/2 tbsp. of olive oil to the skillet and cook sweet potatoes until they’re crispy.
13. Serve potatoes alongside steak and eggs.