- 3 Medium Eggs
- 100ml Kraft Natural Shredded Fat Free Cheddar Cheese
- ½ a Courgette, Sliced
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Red Pepper, Sliced
- 2 Rashers of Lean Bacon
- 200m; 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- Pinch of Pepper
- Squeeze of Lemon Juice
- Add the bacon to a heated medium size pan, on medium heat.
- After 4 minutes, add in the red pepper, courgette and continue to cook
- Whisk up the 3 eggs in a mixing bowl, then add to the pan along with the garlic and a squeeze of lemon, reduce to a low heat.
- Switch the grill on and allow to pre-heat
- After 5 minutes.Sprinkle on the low fat cheese, then place the pan under the grill for a further 3 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Tuck in and Enjoy!