Have you ever had a chocolate cup stuffed with cake? Yeah, not peanut butter.
Doing this is really easy. All you need is to have a pre-made protein brownie around and then you encase it in chocolate. What if you don’t have a protein brownie around? Well, then you make one in as little as 5 minutes.
Halloween Pumpkin Protein Chocolate Cup…
1.Preheat the oven to 160°C/Gas mark 4.
2. Take the coconut oil/butter and melt in a microwave or a pan and allow to cool for one minute.
3. 30 Take the contents of the brownie mix (200g) and pour into the mixing bowl (this will make 9 brownies) . Then add the egg, water and oil and mix until a smooth batter is formed.
4. Add the batter to a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and place in the centre of the oven for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the mix and come out almost clean.
5. Leave for 20 minutes then cut evenly into 9 brownies.
1. Melt 50 – 80g chocolate and pour half into a Halloween Chocolate Mould
2. Break up 1/2 a Protein Brownie and place inside the mould.
3. Cover mould with the rest of the melted chocolate & chill until solid.
Note: if you don’t have halloween-y chocolate moulds, you can use paper muffin cups.