Bring on some last minute summer fun with these Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles! These popsicles are easy to make (just 4 ingredients) and with an extra shot of collagen, these beauties are a perfect way to cool off and get in the essential vitamins that support the maintenance of healthy skin, hair, nails and bones. Total summer vibes and they taste AMAZING !
Serves: x 6 servings
Nutrition per Popsicle : 120 Kcal
350 fresh or frozen raspberries (thawed, if frozen)
30ml fresh lemon juice (from cca 2 lemons)
2–3 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
180ml water, to blend
- Place raspberries, lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. honey, and water in a high-speed blender.
- Puree until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add additional lemon juice or honey, if desired.
- Pour into popsicle molds* (leave a room for additional raspberries). Add in fresh raspberries if desires (2-3 raspberries per popsicle)
- Cover with lid and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze 3-4 hours, or until completely solid & enjoy!
- The most important thing is to leave them freeze long enough! You can leave them in freezer overnight to make sure you popsicles are ready. It will usually take 3 hours to freeze totally.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, run the outside of the mold under cold water for a few seconds to help loosen them. Then firmly grip stick and gently wiggle side to side to loosen popsicles.
- Use funnel to make the pouring easier. If you do not have a blender with pouring side, filling the popsicle mold can be tricky. By using funnel, you won’t spill it anywhere!