- Protein Brownie Mix
- 50 – 80g chocolate
- 1 large egg
- 120ml water
- 35ml melted coconut oil / unsalted butter
For the Brownie:
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/Gas mark 4.
- Take the coconut oil/butter and melt in a microwave or a pan and allow to cool for one minute.
- Take the contents of the brownie mix (200g) and pour into the mixing bowl (this will make 9 brownies) . Then add the egg, water and oil and mix until a smooth batter is formed.
- Add the batter to a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and place in the centre of the oven for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the mix and come out almost clean.
- For 20 minutes then cut evenly into 9 brownies.
For the protein Brownie Pumpkins:
- Melt 50 – 80g chocolate and pour half into a pumpkin or cupcake mold.
- Break up 1/2 a Protein Brownie and place inside the mold.
- Cover mold with the rest of the melted chocolate & chill until solid.