This recipe is really easy and something you can make for yourself or a loved one in just under 10 minutes, using only a few ingredients.
The only thing tricky about them is that they use a couple of unusual ingredients: sugar-free IMO syrup (or Zero Syrup) and sugar-free chocolate. You don’t have to get them though, not if you can’t be bothered about your mini chocolate cups being sugarless. You can just substitute the IMO syrup for agave syrup (or date syrup) and the sugar-free chocolate for a regular bar of dark (or white) chocolate goodness.
Have fun with this one!
2 tbsp vanilla whey protein (Whey Protein 360 or Whey Protein 80 are ideal here)
1 tbsp peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
1 tbsp macadamia butter (or cashew butter if you can’t find maca)
Few drops of stevia or your flavouring of choice
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 tbsp of IMO syrup, zero-calorie syrup like Zero Syrup (or agave if you don’t mind the sugar)
1 bar of sugar-free white chocolate
1-2 tsp of almond milk (juuuuust enough to bind your ingredients together)
1 tsp vanilla essence (optional but it goes really well with the white choc so, if you have some handy, throw a bit in)
1. In a bowl, combine all your ingredients (except for the white chocolate) until you get a soft dough like the one pictured below.
2. Make 6-10 little balls out of the dough.
3. Melt the white chocolate in a bain-marie and use half of it to coat the bottom and sides of 10 tiny cup moulds.
4. Add the dough balls to the white chocolate and then top them with more white chocolate.
5. Refrigerate for an hour or freeze for 30 minutes.
That’s it – done!
Macros per little cup, out of the ten you get from the ingredients above:
72kcals, 3g protein, 5.7g carbs, 5g fat and a whooping 3g fibre
No Comments yet!