Cold walk home, busy day at work, don’t have time to cook something healthy and yummy? Look no further, this Vegan Curry takes about 10 minutes hands on time and another 20 to cook while you sit back in front of the TV.
Carbohydrates: 35g Per Serving Proteins: 11g Per Serving Fats: 16g Per Serving Calories: 336 Per Serving
1/2 packet of firm tofu (optional)
1/3 onion chopped
1 garlic clove chopped
2/3 can coconut milk
2/3 can chopped tomato
1 handful of butternut squash cut into cubes
1 small sweet potato cubed to similar sizes as the butternut squash
1/3 aubergine cut into cubes
4 Asparagus spears sliced in half
2 slices of fresh ginger
1 teaspoons chili flakes
2 teaspoons miso paste
250ml veg stock
- Preheat the oven to 190c and cut the tofu into cubes and put on a baking tray. Bake it for 20 minutes, tossing it after 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion, garlic and ginger together on a medium heat in a dash of coconut oil until onions are softened. Add the aubergine, chili, butternut squash and sweet potato and fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Throw in the tinned tomato, veg stock and miso, put a lid on the pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Take the lid off, pop in the tofu, asparagus and coconut milk and leave to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Top with chopped coriander and serve.
Hope you enjoy this curry – it’s one of my favorites!