Carbohydrates: 10g Per Serving Protein: 23.7g Per Serving Fats: 17.3g Per serving Calories: 300 Calories Per Serving
4 Cherry Tomatoes on the Vine
1 Bacon Rasher
Handful of Chives, Chopped.
2 Slices of Wholemeal Bread
Rocket, for garnish.
1. Get a grill pan on hot, oil it up and in your Bacon Rasher.Cook for 3-4 minutes each side.
2. Meanwhile, take your 6 eggs and add them a mixing bowl, beat with a fork until you have a smooth mixture.
3. Add your Cherry Tomatoes to the Bacon Pan, reduce the heat down to medium and rotate the tomatoes round every 2 minutes.
4. Whack the bread in the toaster.
5. Grab a medium sized pan. Drizzle of Oil on medium heat and then add in your egg mix. Make sure to stir the egg round the pan, ensuring it doesn’t stick to the pan. Cook the eggs for 30 seconds, take off the heat for 15 seconds, and then repeat, until you get the consistency you desire.
6. Reheat the toast if necessary, then butter one side, garnish your eggs with the chives and slice your bacon on top as well. Assemble the egg onto the toast, and finally add your lovely grill tomatoes and your Rocket.