To celebrate the launch of our new Salted Caramel Latte flavour, we’ve been busy in the kitchen creating some recipes to make the most of this little beauty. Curb your cravings in high protein style with these uber-delish Salted Caramel Protein Brownies! Drool…
Serves 3 people
Carbohydrates: 15g Per Serving Proteins: 13g Per Serving Fats: 8g Per Serving Calories: 187 Per serving
· 2 eggs
· 2 ripe bananas mashed
· 50g almond flour
· 60g unsweetened coco powder
· Big squeeze of Golden Syrup flavour Zero Syrup
· 70g melted coconut oil
· Pinch of salt
· 95g full fat Greek yoghurt
· 50g 85% dark chocolate (optional)
· Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line and grease a small baking tray.
· Combine all the ingredients (apart from the chocolate) in a bowl until thoroughly mixed
· Pour into the baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes. When a fork comes out clean you know they’re ready!
· Leave to cool slightly
· If using, melt the dark chocolate in a bowl in the microwave – 30 seconds at a time until all melted.
· Drizzle the chocolate over the brownies and leave to set
· Cut into 9 brownies
· Try not to eat them all at once!