Boom! An awesome high protein recipe to kick off the New Year with a bang. Impress your guests with this delicious, macro-friendly Caramel Macchiato Protein Cake! Check out the full recipe below:
Serves 5 People
– 25g Chocolate Silk Whey 80
– 25g Caramel Macchiato Whey Protein 80
– 50g quinoa flour
– 10g coconut flour
– 1 tsp yeast baking powder
– 2 tbsp instant coffee
– 20g coconut oil
– 150g bananas
– 150g Greek yogurt
– 2 whole eggs
– Preheat the oven to 175 c.
– Dissolve the instant coffee in water (the less water possible)
– Put the quinoa and coconut flour, the whey and yeast in a bowl and mix until a uniform mixture.
– In a microwavable dish, add half the instant coffee to coconut oil and melt.
– Combine the mixture and the melted ingredients.
– Crush and add the bananas with eggs and mix again.
– Add 100g Greek yogurt to the dough.
– Prepare a dish to cook with paper to cooking and pour the contents of the bowl.
– Place in the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes.
For the frosting, combine the rest of the Greek yogurt and the rest of the instant coffee (once cold). Add a cc of stevia and 40g of nut butter (or other, according to your desires).
Use a spoon to spread the icing on the cake.