These pancakes have Sunday brunch written all over them!
Packing a whopping 46g protein per serving, these mouth-watering pancakes make the perfect pre or post workout meal! Or simply enjoy anytime as a delicious, healthy breakfast (or dessert) to help contribute towards your daily protein intake! Even better, these protein pancakes couldn’t be easier to make and can be whipped up in a flash!
Nutrition per serving – Kcal: 633, Protein: 46g, Carbs: 75g, Fat: 17g
- 1 scoop of TPW Vanilla Whey Isolate
- 1 egg
- 50g Oats
- 1 banana
- 1tsp baking powder
- 200ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Splash of water (if needed) to create a thick but slightly runny consistency
- 1 tbsp. Salted Caramel Loaded Nuts (slightly warm/room temperature so it’s a runny consistency for drizzling over your pancakes)
- Choc Fudge flavour Zero Syrup
- ½ sliced banana
- Handful of chopped nuts (optional)
- Blend the oats in a blender or food processor to make flour, then add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth, adding water if needed until you make a thick but runny consistency.
- Pour into a non-stick pan with a little coconut oil and make several small pancakes – cook until golden on each side!
- Layer up your delicious stack of pancakes with Loaded Nuts and Zero Syrup, then top with the sliced banana, an extra drizzle of Loaded Nuts and Zero Syrup and a handful of chopped nuts (if desired).
- Dig in and enjoy! Don’t forget to take a photo of your pancakes and tag us on Instagram @theproteinworks