PROTEIN PANCAKE MIX
Protein Pancake Mix Formula Insight
TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix has been enhanced with healthy, low Glycemic Index (GI) carbohydrates and MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) powder. This means they're nutritionally ideal for every type of diet, especially for those seeking nutritionally sound food choices to support weight loss.
Made from a tri-protein blend of our premium grade Whey Protein 80, Milk Protein 85 and Egg Protein 80, they make a great breakfast or snack choice. Finally, the low Glycemic Index (GI) carbohydrates and the addition of the MCT's (Medium Chain Triglycerides) provide a slow, sustained release of energy, whilst at the same time having minimal affect on body fat levels.
Protein Pancake Mix Key Benefits
TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix can also widely be used by those wanting to lower their body fat. This is because of the unique nutritional profile of each pancake. Firstly, the high protein content has been shown to help keep you feeling fuller for longer and reduce cravings. Secondly, only low Glycemic Index (GI) carbohydrates are used in our Protein Pancakes and this is coupled with MCT powder which has been shown to have a thermic and satiating effect, further assisting the weight loss goal. Essentially what this means is one TPW™ Protein Pancake can not only keep you fuller for longer, but may also help fat loss simply by increasing the amount of calories you burn through digestion.
Pimp Your Protein Pancake
Our pancakes are incredibly versatile and under the Directions for Use above we explain how you can 'Pimp You Pancake' in both sweet and savoury ways. If you prefer a crepe style pancake then simply add a little more milk.
Healthy Pancake Making
If you are a keen healthy home baker and love cooking, why not try our best-selling Organic Virgin Coconut Oil in your cooking for a real healthy alternative?
Protein Pancake Mix Formula Quality Assurance
Here at TPW?, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source. Each ingredient supplier must pass rigorous audits and checks before being given the TPW™ quality seal of approval. Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient. This is our philosophy that flows through every product we manufacture and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today.
Please note that this product is produced in-house at The Protein Works? production facility. It is supplied in a re-sealable foil pouch to ensure freshness and a scoop is included in every product.
* Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and based on personal experience. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan.
05 March 2017
This product takes all the effort out of it! You cannot go wrong with this pancake mix. It mixes well, is simple to prepare, is very filling (depending on what you put in it), and the flavour is simply divine. I chose the toffee banana option which is not overwhelming and is quite delicate.
I fill mine with 1 chopped banana, some superfood nut butter and the golden syrup flavour from the zero sugar syrup range. Another 10/10 product from The Protein Works.
03 January 2017
24 November 2016
09 November 2016
25 August 2016
Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and reflect customer's personal experiences. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan.
|Values based on:||Per 55g Serving|
|Energy (kJ)||1590 I 874.5|
|Energy (kcal)||375 I 206.2|
|Fat (g)||5.51 I 3.02|
|of which Saturates (g)||3.63 I 1.99|
|Carbohydrates (g)||22.60 I 12.43|
|of which Sugars (g)||2.81 I 1.54|
|Fibre (g)||1.31 I 0.71|
|Protein (g)||58.2 I 32|
|Salt (g)||3.2 I 1.76|
|Milk Protein Concentrate 80|
|Whey Protein Concentrate 80|
|Pure Fine Oats|
|Egg White Protein 80|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides|
|Bicarbonate of Soda|
|Ultra Stevia Extract 98%|
To create the perfect TPW™ Protein Pancake simply follow these directions:
- Add 55g (two large 70ml scoops ) to 150ml of milk or water
- Mix lightly with a fork, be careful not to over mix, the mix should still have a few lumps in it, so don't worry!
- Leave the batter to rest for 1 -2 minutes.
- Gently heat a non stick pan with a light coating of oil over a moderate heat (we recommend using TPW™ Coconut Oil)
- When the pan is warmed then add 2 tablespoons of the batter into the pan, and repeat to form 3 round pancakes in the pan.
- Cook GENTLY for one and a half minutes until the pancake begins to "fluff" up , then flip over and cook for a further one minute until evenly golden brown on both sides.
- Immediately take the hot pancakes out of the pan and eat straight away with your preferred choice of toppings
Note: to make a larger, crepe like pancake, simply add more milk to the batter mix.
Why not try 'Pimping Your Pancake'?
Here are some sweet suggestions on how to pimp your TPW™ Protein Pancake:
- Mix in a pinch of cinnamon to the batter before cooking
- Add choc chip pieces to the batter for a melting choc pancake
- Throw in some chopped TPW™ Natural Almonds for a nutty taste & texture
- Add some whole fresh blueberries to the batter for a fruity burst
- Use almond milk instead of regular milk to make the batter
- Top with a spoonful of TPW™ Simply Smooth Peanut Butter & sliced banana
- Finish off with 100% natural yoghurt & fresh chopped strawberries
Here are some savoury suggestions on how to pimp your TPW™ Protein Pancake:
- Top with fresh asparagus & fresh tomato salsa
- Finish off with smoked haddock & poached egg
- Make a larger pancake by adding more milk to the batter mix & create a fresh cannelloni using the pancake 'sheets' in place of pasta sheets
From £2.99 | Free Delivery From £50 | Order by 5pm for Next Day (Mon-Fri) Read More
Click & Collect
From £2.49 | Collect From a Shop Near You Read More
From €5.99 | Ship to Over 30 Countries | Order by 5pm for 48 Hour Service (Mon-Fri) Read More
Lifetime Guarantee on This Product Read More
Q. What is TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix made from?
A. The main ingredients in a TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix are Whey Protein 80, Milk Protein 85 and Egg Protein 80, low GI carbs from Pure Fine Oats and MCT powder.
Q. When is the best time to eat a TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix?
A. They're best taken for breakfast or as a snack.
Q. What are main reasons for eating TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix?
A. Because they are so versatile they can be used by those looking to lower their body fat.
Q. Are all protein pancake products the same no matter what brand you use?
A. As with so many things in life, if you don't ask the right questions, you won't get the right answers! The quality of ingredient can vary significantly and therefore the potency will do too. In addition, just because a product may be called pure it doesn't mean that it necessarily is. We recommend you read the ingredients and nutritionals on the label to better understand exactly what you are buying. We can assure you that our products are 100% pure.
Q. What if any side effects will I get from taking TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix?
A. We haven't heard of any nasty side effects from taking TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix.
Q. Can I use TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix with any other supplements?
A. Yes most definitely. TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix can literally go with any other supplement
Q. Who should take / benefit from using TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix?
A. Anyone seeking healthy, nutritious food choices to support a lean physique by lowering overall body fat.