This recipe is perfect for those cold and dark Autumn nights. A sharp and zesty apple flavour combined with smooth and warm cinnamon tones, a delight for when hunger strikes.
Serves 5 people
Carbohydrates: 10g Per Serving Proteins: 7g Per Serving Fats: 4g Per Serving Calories: 126 Per serving
2 scoops Whey Protein 80 (Apple and Cinnamon Swirl)
2 cooking apples
1/2 cup of unsweetened soya milk
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
2tbsp ground nutmeg
How to Make
1. Cut the apples into small slices, then cover in flour and cinnamon (this will stop them from sinking into the muffin mixture)
2. Mash up your banana in a bowl, then add the soya milk, vanilla extract, the remaining cinnamon, ground nutmeg and Whey Protein 80.
3. Add this mixture into a blender until smooth.
4. Add your remaining flour to the mixture and mix until smooth.
5. Fill muffin cases half-way with muffin mixture and then top them with a sliced apple peice. Then fill the remainder of the muffin case.
6. Pop in the oven at 200 degrees for 17 minutes then take out and leave to cool.