Just because you’re training hard and sticking to a clean diet, it doesn’t mean that you should miss out on the wonders of delicous cheesecake! This protein-packed version is healthy, easy to make and will satisfy your sweet tooth when your cravings start to appear!
(For the base)
- 14 oatcakes or 113g blended into crumbs
- 35g Peanut Butter (Simply Smooth)
- 15g Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
(For the filling)
- 300g Fat free greek yogurt
- 60g Whey Protein 80 (Vanilla Creme)
- 340g quark or fat free cream cheese
- 30g dark chocolate broken into small chocolate chips (you can use more or less)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 15g Peanut butter (Simply Smooth)
- Sweetener as needed
How to Make
1. Preheat the oven to 165 degrees.
2. Blend the oatcakes in a blender or you can just crush them with a rolling pin.
3. Melt 35g peanut butter and 15g coconut oil in a microwave, stirring every 20 secs. Then mix the peanut butter and coconut oil with the blended oatcakes
4. Press this base mix down on a round cake tin so it covers the bottom of the tin, try to make sure there is no gaps.
5. Now for the cheesecake filling mix; place everything into a large bowl, leaving out the chocolate chips and whisk together.
6. Slowly mix in half of the chocolate chips. Then pour the mix into the round cake tin on top of the oatcake base.
7. Use the remaining chocolate chips to top the cake.
8. Place the cheesecake in the oven for 30 mins at 165 degrees.
9. After 30 mins, turn the oven down to 90 degrees and leave it for 1 hour.
10. After 60 mins, take your cheesecake out and leave it to cool.