The nights are getting cold and there’s no better way to warm up than with these Vegan Cookies and a glass of warm Almond Milk. Easy and simple to make these cookies will satisfy that late night sweet tooth!
170g Granulated sugar
140g Light brown sugar
75ml Vegetable oil
100g Plain Flour
1Tsp Baking Powder
120ml Soya MIlk
100g Vegan Milk Chocolate (chunks or chips)
12 Vegan Marshmallows
How to Make:
1. Preheat the oven to 170°c, grab 2 baking trays and line with baking paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the Nut Butter, Sugars, Oil and Milk and mix well. Add the Flour and Vegan Protein Powder, fold in the chocolate chunks.
3. Grab yourself an ice cream scoop, portion out 12 dough balls onto the trays.
4. Flatten the dough balls using the palm of your hand. Then grab you marshmallows and sprinkle these into the centre. Fold the dough around the marshmallows, covering it completely.
5. Roll the dough with a rolling pin to the thickness you desire..
6. Cook for 12 minutes. The marshmallow remains thick and gooey while the biscuit should have a great crunchy texture.
7. Once cooked, allow the cookies to cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition (per 1 biscuit out of 12):