Hands up who wants cupcakes!? These Vegan Cupcakes will have you fighting not to wolf them all down in one sitting. We’ve topped ours with our delicious, nutrient dense Rawtella for that ideal Post Workout Snack, however feel free to throw you own twist on top and let us know what works in the comments below.
For the Cupcake Mix
- 170g Plain Flour
- 1 Scoop of Cookies and Cream Vegan Protein Powder
- 170g Caster Sugar
- 80g Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 Tsp White Wine Vinegar
- 240ml Water
- 160ml Vegetable Oil
For the Topping
- 160g Icing Sugar
- 150g Rawtella
How To Make:
1. Chuck all the Cupcake Mix ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth, rich cupcake mix forms.
2. Grab your muffin tin. Fill 12 cases with the cupcake mix. Leave a little room at the top for Topping.
3. Cook for 25 minutes at 180°c then remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
For the Topping.
1. Add the icing sugar and rawtella to a mixing bowl and stir thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
2. Now for the fun bit, either spoon your topping onto the cupcakes, or tip the mix into a piping bag and pipe neatly onto the top of the cupcakes.
3. For that extra touch, add chopped Raw Almonds to the top of your cupcakes.