In 2016 our Vegan Protein was launched. Since then we’ve launched Diet Vegan Protein, Vegan Protein Extreme and some pretty exciting things coming up…. The genius that is @balancednotclean has created this Vegan Cookie Dough Dip recipe with our Vanilla Vegan Protein. Why not try with one of our other flavours and let us know how you get on! #VeganArmy
My latest vegan experiment is for those who like sweet dips. Whether you’re dipping protein cookies or other biscuits, a good dip cannot be beaten!
The recipe is remarkably simple as well. No baking, microwaving or even refrigerating – just mix up and eat.
• 20g vanilla Vegan Protein
• 40g granulated sugar replacement (I use Sukrin gold as it a 1:1 replacement for sugar with no strange aftertaste or tummy problems)
• Optional: 20g vegan chocolate, broken into chunks
• 80g Greek-style or strained soya yogurt (e.g. Alpro Go On)
1) Sift together the dry ingredients into a medium size bowl.
2) Mix in the yogurt until the dip is smooth.
3) Place the dip into a small bowl suitable for dipping.
Nutrition (no chocolate):
Carbs: 18g (+2g fibre)