Set some time aside this weekend to make a couple of these High Protein Vegan Cheesecakes for yourself and a loved one (or just for yourself to enjoy twice!) They’re super nutritious, delicious, and insanely easy to put together!
Oh, and they involve ZERO baking.
All you’ll need to do is mix together your ingredients, fill a couple of ramekins, and leave the cheesecakes in the fridge overnight.
1/8 cup agave syrup
1/4 cup rolled oats (gluten free)
2 tbsp almond butter
1 cup coconut yogurt (see note 1)
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/8 cup Pea Protein 80
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. First, mix your base ingredients in a bowl until you get a sticky dough.
2. Press this down down into two or three ramekins (depending on size and how thin or thick you want to make your crust) This will be your cheesecake’s crust.
3. Put them aside and make your filling by blending together all the filling ingredients using a handheld blender or food processor. Taste your filling to ensure it ticks all your sweetness and flavour boxes. If it doesn’t, add a bit more of the vanilla essence and/or coconut sugar.
4. Once your mix is perfectly flavoured and smooth, pour it onto your crusts.
5. Leave the cheesecakes in the fridge overnight so they set nicely. Voila!
Per cheesecake: 392 calories, 18g protein, 23g carbs, 29g carbs (out of which 4g is fibre).
1. If you don’t have or want to use pea protein powder, you can use Micellar Casein in vanilla! This will of course make the cheesecakes no longer vegan, but the recipe will still work!
Vegan Protein Pancake Mix
love vanilla coyo! so rich and vanillary and creamy…and dreamy hehe, will give this recipe a go thanks for posting Anna!