Serves 2 People.
Carbohydrates: 118.5g Per Serving Protein: 49g Per Serving Fats: 6.6g Per Serving Calories: 671 Per Serving
- Turkey Rashers – 4 Slices
- Macaroni Pieces 300g
- 3tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- 1Tbsp Goat’s Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Mozzarella
- 1 TBSP Garlic Paste
- Handful of Chives
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Boil the Macaroni pieces and set to one side
- Slice the Turkey Rashers and grill on a non-stick pan with the garlic paste on a high heat.
- Reduce heat slightly, then add half the greek yoghurt, goats cheese and mozzarella.
- Allow the sauce to cook through and thicken.
- Add the macaroni and garnish with the chives and remaining greek yoghurt.