This amazing recipe was sent in to us by the legends over at Aktin (IG – @aktincz) and let’s face it who doesn’t love pizza!? These are low carb and are the ultimate high-protein savoury snack, providing a mind-blowing 30g+ of protein per serving! Try it for yourself:
Serves 2 people
Carbohydrates: 15g Per Serving Proteins: 8g Per Serving Fats: 15g Per Serving Calories: 256
- 1 x Serving of Savoury Wrap Pancake Mix
- Dash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tuna Chunks in Brine
- Tomato Puree
- Add 55g (two large 70ml scoops ) of Savoury Wrap Pancake Mix to 150ml of water.
- Add a dash of Olive Oil to the pan and heat.
- Pour in one serving of the mixture (half of it) and heat until golden on each side.
- Apply tomato puree, tuna and mozarrella
- Sprinkle with basil and oregano.
- Place in the oven at 180 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
- DONE! Now for the good part – Bon Appetit.