Soft, sweet and scrummy! Jaffa cake brownie bites with added protein.. what could be better!?
Serves 4 People
- 170g sweet potato (cooked & mashed)
- 75g soaked pitted dates (soak in boiling water for about 1h)
- 1 egg
- 1 & 1/2 scoop Jaffa Cake Whey Protein 80
- 1 heaped tsp Peanut Butter
- 10g ground almonds
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6/190*C
- Blitz the sweet potato, soaked dates and egg in a food processor.
- Next add the whey, baking powder, ground almonds and peanut butter then blitz again until smooth. You may need a tiny drizzle of unsweetened almond milk (or other milk) to loosen the mixture slightly.
- Pour into a greased small loaf tin and bake for 25 minutes.