Ingredients (Serves 4):
Carbohydrates: 54g Per Serving Proteins: 30g Per Serving Fats: 10g Per Serving Calories: 375
- 1 Sprig of Thyme
- 1 Clove of Garlic (Peeled and Chopped)
- 1 Red Onion (Peeled and Sliced Thickly)
- 1 Celery Stick (Trimmed, and Sliced Thinly)
- 1 Courgette (Diced into Small Chunks)
- 1/2 Butternut Squash (Diced)
- 1 Large Potato (Scrubbed and Diced)
- 2 x 400g Tins of Plum Tomatoes
- 1 Litre of Vegetable Stock
- 300g Kale (Chopped)
- 1 Tin of Cannellini Beans
- 3 Chicken Breasts, Diced
- 120g Pasta
- Heat a large saucepan pan and cook your chicken breasts for 5-10 minutes until golden coloured on the outside. Then slice your chicken into thin chunks and return the chicken to the pan.
- Reduce your saucepan to a low heat. Add in the Garlic, Thyme, Onions, Celery, Courgette, Butternut Squash. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now add in your Plum Tomatoes, Potatoesm and Cannellini Beans. Cover the mix with a lid and allow to cook slowly for a further 15 minutes.Check your potatoes are cooked using a knife to test.
- Break your pasta up into small chunks, add to the soup along with your Kale and cook for 3-5 minutes depending on how you like your pasta. Once cooked, grab a warm bowl and garnish with Fresh Red Basil.