Slow cooker recipes are great if you’re in a rush, just whack them in the slow cooker in the morning, and come back to a filling,
wholesome meal. This Veggie Chilli has quite the kick, so it’ll get your metabolism rising throughout the night. Enjoy!
Ingredients (Serves 4):
Serves 4 People:
Carbohydrates: 36g Per serving Proteins: 15g Per Serving Fats: 17g Per Serving Calories: 439 Per Serving
- 300ml Vegetable Stock
- 1 x 400g Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Can of Cannellini Beans (Drained)
- 1 Can of Black Beans (Drained)
- 1 Can of Red Kidney Beans (Drained)
- 1 Red Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Deseeded and Chopped)
- 2 TbSp Chilli Powder
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 2 Tsp Cumin
- Grated Cheese (To Sprinkle)
- Spring Onion (Chopped)
- Bunch of Coriander Leaves (To Garnish)
- Chuck everything in the slow cooker, cook on a low heat for 6-8 hours. It’s that simple.
- Serve with either cous cous or wholemeal rice
- Garnish with a sprinkle of your favourite cheese, spring onions and some coriander leaves.