We are launching a workout plan every week, for the next 4 weeks which have been designed by qualified professionals. Each week, we’ll give you an upper body workout, lower body workout, core workout and full body work out.
You need to:
– Warm up before each session
– Cool down after every session
– Take rest days
– Make sure you’re hydrated by drinking at least 2 litres of water per day before, during and after exercise
– Push yourself to your own limit
– Set goals that are realistic
– Make sure you choose weight that is suitable for you
|Banded Hip Thrusts||12-15||3||30s|
|Banded Crab Walks||12-15||3||30s|
|Step Machine||10 mins||1||None|
|Heels Elevated Front Squats||12-15||3||60s|
|Bulgarian Split Squat||20||3||60s|
|Barbell Glute Bridge||15||3||60s|
|Incline Dumbbell Press||10||4||60s|
|Chest Machine Fly||10||3||60s|
|Underhand Pull-ups (assisted or unassisted)||10||3||60s|
|Medicine Ball Wall Slams||20||3||60s|
|Hanging Knee Raises||15||3||60s|
We challenge YOU, TPW Tribe, to take part in the Let’s Get Fit Faced 4 Week Workout Plan!
Get motivated and remember that your only limit is your mind.
Make sure you tag us on Instagram and use the #letsgetfitfaced
No Comments yet!