Skip to main content
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/Gas mark 4.
- Take the coconut oil/butter and melt in a microwave or a pan and allow to cool for one minute.
- Take the contents of the brownie mix (200g) and pour into the mixing bowl (this will make 9 brownies) . Then add the egg, water and oil and mix until a smooth batter is formed.
- Add the batter to a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and place in the centre of the oven for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the mix and come out almost clean.
- Chill or 20 minutes then cut evenly into 9 brownies.
- Top each brownie with 1 tsp White Chocolate Protein Spread