These Flu fighter protein cookies are packed with ginger, cinnamon, cloves, honey and orange which are all anti-inflammatory ingredients which some argue make a difference when your body is actively fighting germs!
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
1/4 cup gluten-free flour
1/4 cup pea protein powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon + ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon salt
½ cup almond butter
1/2 cup erythritol
2 large eggs
1/4 cup honey
1 small banana
2 teaspoons orange-zest
1/2 cup oats
1 cup goji berries
3/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts, toasted
1. Mix everything together in a bowl and press the batter around with a fork/spoon until you get a batter like the above.
2. Divide the batter into 10 large cookies.
3. Bake on a cookie tray for ten minutes at 375 F (190C).
4. Press them down with a fork or spatula so they flatten a bit.
5. Leave to cool.
6. Enjoy these spicy soft gooey cookies!
Macros heading your way asap! In the meantime, just LOOK at the cookie’s oozing soft cakey deliciousness:
No Comments yet!