To celebrate the launch of our new Coconut Creme, we thought we’d share a few of our favourite coconut recipes. These 3 ingredient cookies and only take about 5 minutes to make, and are an ideal post workout energy boost!
Serves 4 people
Carbohydrates: 19g Per Serving Proteins: 8g Per Serving Fats: 13g Per Serving Calories: 149 Per serving
- 90g Oats
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 Scoop Coconut Creme flavour whey 80
- Dash of milk or almond milk (optional)
- Coconut Chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees celsius
- Mash the bananas in a bowl
- Add in your protein powder
- If the mixture is too dry add a drop of milk or almond milk
- Mix through your oats
- Grease and line a baking tray. Drop the mixture into small balls equal distance apart.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- If using scatter with coconut chips while they are cooling