Smooth, airy and utterly scrumptious Gingerbread Latte Recipe that tastes as good as your high street treats. This unreal mug of warming Gingerbread latte is ready to blow your tastebuds away. It’s easy, delicious and ready in only 5 minutes. Did we mention it’s also dairy free and a real festive pick-me-up!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Calories: 250 kcal
500ml coconut milk OR your favourite plant-based milk
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ginger
3 tablepsoons syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
To Top it off:
Gingerbread cookies for serving (if you can wait)
Whipped cream (for topping)
1. Combine all ingredients except the Protein Coffee Cooler in to a medium sized pan and bring to boil, heating the mixture until it is steaming.
2. When the mixture is steaming hot, remove it from the heat.
3. Using a small whisk or a fork, whisk the mixture until frothy (or you can cheat and add it to a blender for 1 minute)
4. Now, take the Protein Coffee Cooler and pop it in the microwave for 1 minute.
5. Stir the coffee into the frothy milk mixture.
6. Divide the latte between 2 mugs
7. Top with whipped cream, grab a gingerbread cookie and thank us later…
No Comments yet!