Welcome to a culinary adventure that combines health and flavour in every bite! If you’re on a journey to embrace a low-carb lifestyle without sacrificing the joy of delicious baked goods, you’re in for a treat.
Get ready to nourish your body with our irresistible Low-Carb Spinach Protein Bread recipe. This unique creation takes the concept of traditional bread to a whole new level, infusing it with the goodness of protein-rich ingredients and vibrant spinach.
Discover our delicious Low-Carb Spinach Protein Bread below…
2.5 cups fresh green spinach
3/4 cups liquid egg whites
3/8 cups Pea Protein
1. Blend all ingredients together and fry the mix up on a non-stick pan further non-sticked with some coconut oil or low-cal spray
2. Fry the mix up as four fat pancakes. You can make them round or, if you want them more ‘bread-like’, give them a square shape
3. Make sure that, as soon as your batter hits the pan, you turn the heat down to medium to ensure the pancakes cook though
4. Once they’re done on one side, flip them to cook the other side
5. Then, fill them up with whatever you want! Turkey and avocado, for example, are fantastic! As is plain old tuna or even some roast beef