In this recipe we’re recreating the nations favourite chocolatey snack – TPW style! Using 100% Micellar Casein, rich dark chocolate and sweet honey, this is the ultimate clean treat to keep you away from the biscuit cupboard.
Serves 2 people
Carbohydrates: 15g Per Serving Proteins: 13g Per Serving Fats: 5g Per Serving Calories: 109
- 30g 100% Micellar casein (Vanilla Creme)
- 3tbsp honey
- 30g rolled oats
- 1 whole egg
- 55g almond milk
Filling & Topping
- 5 tbsp sugar free orange marmalade
- 5 squares 85-90% dark chocolate
How to Make
1. For the cake base, blend all base ingredients together. Spoon 5 round blobs onto a baking tray and place in a pre heated oven at 170 degrees for about 15-20 mins -or until cooked through.
2. Remove the bases and allow them to cool.
1. Add 1 tablspoon of orange marmalade to the top of each base.
2. In a microwave, slowy melt the chocolate squares.
3. Carefully pour the melted chocolate over the top of the marmalade and place in the fridge to set.