Autumn is here and along comes the warm, cosy and sweet desserts. Blueberry muffins are an absolute favourite and I have created a macro friendly, high protein, delicious muffin recipe! This recipe can be altered to your taste by changing up the berries and extract. Enjoy!
- 1 scoop of Naked whey Protein 90 (Vanilla Velvet)
- Half cup oat flour
- Quarter cup almond flour
- Quarter cup stevia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150g greek yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- Third cup of milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of blueberries
How to Make
2. Mix all dry ingredients together.
3. Combine the 2 in a food mixer.
4. Slowly and gently fold in the blueberries.
5. Pour the mixture into muffin cases and place into a muffin tin.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180C.
Please note the muffins will not brown very much as there is no butter in this recipe.