Welcome to this absolute GAME CHANGER!
This recipe shows you exactly how to make single serving protein cookie pies without any of the fat, sugar, and refined carbs.
Please note that this Protein Cookie Pie uses vegan protein powder but yours doesn’t have to if you don’t want it to. You can use a whey protein powder and a scoop of dairy-based ice cream. The point is just for you to create a delicious protein cookie, top it with ice cream and chocolate sauce! Then to levitate in Cookie Pie-Induced bliss!
1. In a bowl, mix all your ingredients together until you get a cookie dough. Taste it to ensure it’s sweet enough. If it isn’t, add more of your sweetener of choice.
2. Taste the cookie dough, paying attention not to eat it all!
3. Divide the cookie dough into four ‘balls’ and press these on a cookie tray lined with some baking paper.
4. Bake at 160 C (320 F) for about 8-12 minutes or until the cookies have cooked through but are still soft in the centre. Keep an eye on them so they don’t overbake.
5. As soon as they’re ready, place a couple of them on a plate and add some vanilla ice cream on top.
6. Finally, add a drizzle of chocolate sauce on top. If you want a more macro-friendly option, use our zero calorie Choc Fudge Zero Syrup
7. That or just a couple of squares of melted dark chocolate!