This recipe outlines how to make single serving protein cookie pies without any of the fat, sugar, and refined carbs. This formula that provides how to incorporate cookie-pies into your life -in a single-serving and perfectly balanced fashion.
Welcome to this recipe
Please note that this cookie pie is vegan but yours doesn’t have to be if you don’t want it to. You can use a different kind of protein pow and a scoop of dairy-based ice cream. The point is just for you to create a delicious protein cookie, top it with ice cream and chocolate sauce! Then to levitate in Cookie Pie-Induced BLISS!
1/4 cup Pea Protein Powder
1/8 cup Almond or Peanut Butter
2 tbsps Agave or Date Syrup
1 tbsp Almond Milk
2 squares Unsweetened Dark Chocolate (chopped)
1. In a bowl, mix all your ingredients together until you get a cookie dough. Taste it to ensure it’s sweet enough. If it isn’t, add a bit of toffee flavdrops or your sweetener of choice.
2. Taste the cookie dough, paying attention not to eat it all!
3. Divide the cookie dough into four ‘balls’ and press these on a cookie tray lined with some baking paper.
4. Bake at 160 C (320 F) for about 8-12 minutes or until the cookies have cooked through but are still soft in the center. Keep an eye on them so they don’t overbake.
5. As soon as they’re ready, place a couple of them on a plate and add some vanilla ice cream on top. I recommend you use either BoojaBooja’s vanilla vegan ice cream (because it’s ridiculously tasty) or protein ice cream if you want to up the protein content of your cookie pie!
6. Finally, add a drizzle of chocolate sauce on top. I used Sweet Freedom’s Chocolate Sauce.
7. That or just a couple of squares of melted dark chocolate!
No Comments yet!