Making use of our BRAND NEW Cacao Almond Nut Butter, these delicious brownie-like flourless cookies are made with a handful of simple, healthy ingredients. They only take 15 minutes to whip up and will satisfy any chocolate craving!
- 125g Cacao Almond Nut Butter
- 1 teaspoon melted Coconut Oil
- 100g coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 70g unsweetened cocoa powder (pick a good-quality cocoa powder)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 60g dark chocolate chips (dairy free or vegan, if desired)
- Sea salt, for sprinkling on top
Serves 5 people
carbohydrates: 15g Per Serving proteins: 6g Per Serving Fats: 3g per Serving Calories: 132 Per Serving
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond butter, coconut oil, sugar, vanilla, egg, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt; mix until smooth and well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into large balls (about 2 tablespoons) and place on baking sheet. Slightly flatten each dough ball with the palm of your hand. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until edges are set. Do not overbake!
- Once done baking, remove baking sheet from oven and allow cookies to cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Sprinkle each cookie with a little sea salt. Makes 12 cookies.