Just because you’re training hard and eating clean in the New Year, it doesn’t mean you should miss out on some of the finer things in life! This protein-packed, low sugar, healthy version of Nutella is so easy to make and will satisfy all of your sweet tooth cravings without damaging the macro bank! This was sent in by Tereza on Instagram – Give her a follow @terezas_diary.
How To Make:
Serves 10 people
Carbohydrates: 13g per serving Proteins: 9g Per Serving Fats: 3g Per Serving Calories: 78 Per Serving
2. Place 250g of Hazelnuts and place on a baking tray then place in the oven.
3. Let the Hazelnuts bake for 10 minutes but keep your eye on them to ensure they do not burn!
4. Remove the Hazelnuts from the oven and allow them to cool.
5. Place the Hazelnuts in a blender and blend until smooth.
6. Add three heaped scoops of TPW Whey Protein 80 (Chocolate Silk) and blend again.
7. Add water if necessary to get your preferred consistensy.
8. Add the contents into a bowl and consume as you please!