These are great for when you need that little chocolate bite while relaxing. These are coated in a rich, dark chocolate coating, but it’s what in the middle that really counts.
A malted biscuit centre unlike any other, adding chew and crunch while delivering a cheeky bit of protein at the same time. Enjoy!
1. There is no precise science for this first part as it depends entirely on the malted milk powder however, the steps are simple, simply take 50g of your malted milk powder, whey protein 360 and milk and add to a mixing bowl. We’re aiming to achieve a smooth doughy mix, so add more malted mix powder if necessary.
2. Once a dough is achieved, add your choc fudge zero syrup to the mix and stir thoroughly.
3. Once happy with your mix, start to pinch off balls of dough and roll to the size you want, go big or go small, it’s your choice, but the smaller they are, the quicker they cool and you can eat them!
4. Place these balls into the freezer for about 30 minutes to allow to cool.
5. Now, grab your Dark Chocolate, and place it into a mixing bowl, and microwave for 3 minutes until smooth.
6. Once your chocco balls have cooled, slowly dip them into the melted chocolate mix, and then place these onto a lined baking tray to cool and dry.