T-Factor from THE PROTEIN WORKS™ is the most potent, natural T-booster on the market today. It contains impressive dosages of proven ingredients designed to help elevate T-levels and stimulate new muscle growth and strength through a variety of mechanisms.
T-Factor & New Muscle Growth
T-Factor helps promote new muscle growth through the activation of muscle building pathways that were dormant or running at below their optimal level before supplementing with it. T-Factor has been scientifically designed to help bring T-levels and other growth compound levels back up to their optimal level. T-Factor can also be used in conjunction with most other supplements in the TPW™ range to favourably alter your body's biochemistry so you're better able to induce new muscle growth and increase strength.
T-Factor Ingredient Profile
Due to the sheer number and quality of premium grade active ingredients contained within T-Factor, we've highlighted below some of the theory and science behind the inclusion of each one. In particular, how they can help support muscle growth and strength gains:
- D Aspartic Acid (350mg per tablet) - is an amino acid that's been shown in studies to help increase growth compound levels associated with strength, muscle size and libido, even in healthy young athletes.
- ZMA® (125mg) - is one of the most widely used T-boosting mineral compounds in sports nutrition which is why T-Factor contains an optimal dose of both zinc and magnesium.
- Beta Ecdsterone (40mg) - is a naturally occurring photochemical that's been shown in studies to help improve lean mass without the addition of body fat by stimulating protein synthesis.
- Di Indolyl Methane (30mg) - is a naturally occurring phytonutrient that's been shown to have a potent ability to regulate growth compounds and T-levels therefore help boost libido, t-levels, muscle mass and strength.
- Methyl-7-Methoxyisoflavone (30mg) - is a powerful flavone that was patented back in the 1970's as a muscle building agent. It's been shown to help protein utilisation and increase calcium, phosphorous, potassium and nitrogen retention to a significant degree.
- Vitamin D3 (4000iu) - has been shown in studies to have a direct correlation to T-levels in men. Research has found that men who have higher levels of Vitamin D in their diets also have higher T-levels which helps improve lean muscle mass and strength.
- Fenugreek (220mg) - is a herb found in Southern Europe and Western Asia which has been shown to help elevate a number of growth compounds, including T-levels, meaning it aids muscle growth in a number of different ways.
- Mucuna Pruriens (220mg) - comes from a tropical legume and has been shown to positively affect neurotransmitters which are the chemical signals in the brain that have a significant impact on T-levels and growth compounds associated with libido and muscle mass.
T-Factor And Other TPW™ Supplements
One of the reasons T-Factor is so widely used is because it makes the perfect addition to any supplement routine where the goal is to increase lean muscle. This is because the different ingredients contained within T-Factor favourably alter your body's biochemistry. For example TPW™ Whey Protein Advanced with its enhanced leucine content (one of 3 BCAA's) works in synergy with the Beta Ecdsterone to increase protein synthesis and therefore significantly helps to improve the repair and regrowth of the muscles post workout. Or the T-boosting ingredients within T-Factor have been shown to work very well when coupled with those in the best-selling fat loss formula Thermopro to produce a very lean physique with quality, functional muscle mass.
T-Factor Quality Assurance
Here at TPW™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source. We personally quality check every raw ingredient supplier and ingredient before giving it the TPW™ quality seal of approval to be used in our formulations. Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient. This is the TPW™ philosophy that flows through every product we make and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today.
31 March 2017
26 June 2016
Definitely works! I’ve noticed quicker recovery and better gains from this all-in-one product. If you’re on a tight budget, this is the product to go for, making it really cost effective.
14 March 2016
02 March 2016
02 September 2015
If you're thinking of placing an order, use this code at the checkout to get yourself some free protein: CB413903
|Values based on:||No|
|of which Saturates (g)||No|
|of which Sugars (g)||No|
|D Aspartic Acid||350mg|
|Di Indoyl Methane||30mg|
|Capsule Shell: HPMC|
Take TWO capsules 3 times a day.
Best taken with a high protein meal. On training days take TWO capsules 15-20 minutes before training. Take the remaining FOUR capsules as previously directed.
- Do not exceed recommended amount
- Always consult your GP before taking supplements
- Not intended for use by person under the age of 18
- Stop use & consult GP is any adverse reaction occurs
From £1.99 | Free Delivery From £50 | Order by 5pm for Next Day (Mon-Fri) Read More
Click & Collect
From £3.99 | Collect From a Shop Near You Read More
From €5.99 | Ship to Over 30 Countries | Order by 5pm for 48 Hour Service (Mon-Fri) Read More
Lifetime Guarantee on This Product Read More
Q. What is T-Factor?
A. T-Factor is considered to be the most potent, natural T-booster on the market today. It contains the highest dosage of ingredients proven to help elevate T-levels and has been classified by sports scientists as an extremely powerful supplement designed to stimulate new muscle growth and increase strength.
Q. When should I use T-Factor?
A. It depends on your lifestyle and goals but we recommend taking 2 capsules 3 times a day with a high protein meal. On training days take 2 capsules 15-20 minutes before training, and take the remaining 4 capsules as previously directed.
Q. What are the main reasons for using T-Factor?
A. To create optimal T-levels which in turns helps increase lean muscle mass and strength.
Q. Are there any health benefits associated with taking T-Factor?
A. Yes. As well as being performance enhancing, T-Factor also contains vitamins and plant extracts that have a number of health boosting properties. Specifically, Vitamin D3 has been shown to greatly improve immune function and Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that combats harmful free radicals produced during training.
Q. Are all T-boosting products the same no matter what brand you use?
A. As with so many things in life, if you don't ask the right questions, you won't get the right answers! The quality of ingredient can vary significantly and therefore the potency will do too. In addition, just because a product may be called pure it doesn't mean that it necessarily is. We recommend you read the ingredients and nutritionals on the label to better understand exactly what you are buying. We can assure you that our products are 100% pure. At TPW™, we are committed to transparency and openness in all our products and that is why we provide a Product Profile which is a complete overview of the product's background including our approval, location of manufacture and money back guarantee applicability.
Q. Can I use T-Factor with other supplements?
A. The simple answer is yes. One of the reasons T-Factor is so widely used is because it makes the perfect addition to any supplement routine where the goal is to increase lean muscle. This is because the different ingredients contained within T-Factor favourably alter your body's biochemistry. For example TPW™ Whey Protein Advanced with its enhanced leucine content (one of 3 BCAA's) works in synergy with the Beta Ecdsterone to increase protein synthesis and therefore significantly helps to improve the repair and regrowth of the muscles post workout. Or the T-boosting ingredients within T-Factor have been shown to work very well when coupled with those in the best-selling fat loss formula Thermopro to produce a very lean physique with quality, functional muscle mass.
Q. What if any side effects will I get from taking T-Factor?
A. We haven't heard of any nasty side effects from taking T-Factor.
Q. Who should take / benefit from using T-Factor?
A. Bodybuilders, strength athletes and anyone wanting to achieve a lean, muscular physique.