Want it Thursday 21 Nov?
Order within 22h 11m 58s and get on the next despatch!
- CHAT WITH THE TEAM!
What is an Amino Preworkout Supplement?
Taken pre, intra or post workout, Amino-NRG contains not only the purest amino’s in sports nutrition, but a much higher concentration per serving than any other amino energy formula. This unique supplement also includes caffeine and green tea extract meaning you won't find a purer or more potent amino acid supplement anywhere else.
When is The Best Time To Take Amino Acids?
Taken any time of day or pre, intra or post workout, Amino-NRG contains not only the purest amino’s on the market today, but a much higher concentration per serving than any other amino energy formula. This unique supplement also includes caffeine and green tea extract to, meaning you won't find a purer or more potent amino acid supplement anywhere else. Also, it contains over 10g of micronised amino acids per serving, including Instantised Branch Chain Amino Acids (iBCAA).
What are the Benefits to Taking Amino Acids?
Amino-NRG was created in the TPW™ Lab with the mission to be the best and most wide ranging amino acid supplement formula in sports nutrition today. No other amino energy formula has both such a wide spectrum of amino acids as well as sizeable servings of each. Plus the entire amino blend has been enhanced with pure, natural energising extracts such as green tea extract, caffeine and L-tyrosine to increase the overall effectiveness and potency of Amino-NRG.
What Are The Benefits of Taking Amino Acids Pre-Workout?
Amino-NRG is ideal to help supercharge your training with its sheer number of amino acids. The reason Amino-NRG is so widely used by athletes with many different training goals is due to its unique formula. To help you better understand the theory and science behind Amino-NRG, we’ll run through the key ingredients below.
Find out more about each ingredient in Amino NRG:
- iBCAA - is a superior version of the hugely popular Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) supplement. BCAA’s consist of three important amino acids (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) that have been extensively researched by sports scientists.
- Essential Amino Acids - (EAAs)The Protein Works™ Essential Amino Acids contains all 9 of the essential amino acids using only premium grade ingredients to create the finest quality supplement.
- Arginine - TPW™'s Amino-NRG contains this in pure form, it is an amino acid that’s traditionally used by strength and power athletes.
- Beta Alanaine - is a naturally occurring beta amino acid that’s widely used in endurance sports.
- L Tyrosine - An amino acid that is found in many high-protein food products.
- Citrulline Malate - is derived from water melon and now used in many formulas designed for athletes participating in endurance sports.
- Caffeine (133mg per serving) - One of the most well researched ingredients in the history of sports nutrition and used in most of our pre-workout formulas.
- Green Tea Extract - Has now become one of the most widely used herb extracts in sports nutrition. Our Green Tea Extract is of exceptionally high grade and one of the most potent on the market today.
What's The Best Flavored Amino Acid Formula?
Amino NRG is manufactured at our state of the art facility right here in the UK with our widely acclaimed flavours and colours to create the finest quality supplements on the market today. No fillers or thickeners are used during the production process which guarantees a totally pure product. As we produce all our formulas ourselves, each one offers the ultimate in freshness.
What's The Best Amino Acid Supplement?
Here at TPW™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source. Each ingredient supplier must pass rigorous audits and checks before being given the TPW™ quality seal of approval. Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient. This is our philosophy that flows through every product we manufacture and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today.
How Are Amino Acid Supplements Made?
Please note that this product is produced in-house at The Protein Works™ production facility. It is supplied in a re-sealable foil pouch to ensure freshness and a scoop is included in every product.
* Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and based on personal experience. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan. Nutritional Information per serving based on unflavoured.
22 April 2019
17 August 2018
04 August 2018
30 July 2018
30 July 2018
Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and reflect customer's personal experiences. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan.
|Green Tea Extract|
|Dietary Fibre - Xanthan Gum|
|Flavouring - Orange|
|Natural Colouring - Beta Caratone|
|Soy Lecithin (Instantising Agent)|
Serving Size: 12g (5 medium 5ml BLACK scoops)
Each medium 5ml scoop provides 2.4g of Amino-NRG, so simply add FIVE medium 5ml BLACK scoops (12g) to 200-300ml of water to your TPW™ Master Blender, then shake and consume. Adjust your intake accordingly to meet your specific needs.
One 12g serving provides 10g of aminos and 133mg of caffeine.
- Do not exceed more than four 12g servings per day
- This product should only be used with the black scoop provided and no other colour scoop
- Contains caffeine 133mg per serving
IMPORTANT: Before use, please check the included scoop is BLACK. If not, please contact us on 0845-4672411.
Amino-NRG is a great energy boost for anytime of the day, but if you're looking for something a little more potent, we have a vast range of Pre-workout Powders and Caffeine Tablets, containing the very best ingredients, ideal for helping your intense training sessions. These are a perfect addition to compliment your Protein Powders and Recovery Protein, ensuring you get optimal performance out of every scoop
From £3.99 | Free Delivery From £50 | Order by 5pm for Next Day (Mon-Fri) Read More
Click & Collect
From £3.99 | Collect From a Shop Near You Read More
From €6.99 | Ship to Over 30 Countries | Order by 5pm for 48 Hour Service (Mon-Fri) Read More
Lifetime Guarantee on This Product Read More
Q. When should I take TPW™ Amino-NRG?
A. Pre workout, in the morning or whenever in need of a boost.
Q. What are main reasons for using TPW™ Amino-NRG?
A. Amino-NRG has been designed to guarantee your training has optimal results.
Q. Are there any specific health benefits associated with TPW™ Amino-NRG?
A. Yes. There are a number of amino acids in TPW™ Amino-NRG that have health boosting properties Check out the Key Ingredients list in 'Description'.
Q. Are all amino formulas the same no matter what brand you use?
A. As with so many things in life, if you don't ask the right questions, you won't get the right answers! The quality of ingredient can vary significantly and therefore the potency will do too. In addition, just because a product may be called pure it doesn't mean that it necessarily is. We recommend you read the ingredients and nutritionals on the label to better understand exactly what you are buying. We can assure you that our products are 100% pure.
Q. What if any side effects will I get from taking TPW™ Amino-NRG?
A. We haven't heard of any nasty side effects from taking TPW™ Amino-NRG.
Q. Can I use my TPW™ Amino-NRG with other things?
A. Yes absolutely. TPW™ Amino-NRG works very well with pretty much every other supplement.
Q. Who should take / benefit from using TPW™ Amino-NRG?
A. Bodybuilders and strength athletes. Endurance athletes and those new to weight training.