Want it Thursday 20 Jun?
Order within 20h 19m 32s and get on the next despatch!
- CHAT WITH THE TEAM!
What is Vegan Protein Powder?
Our Vegan Protein offers 5, yes 5, different plant-based proteins. Including soya protein isolate, hemp protein, sunflower protein, pea protein isolate and brown rice protein. Resulting in this vegan powder containing 23g of protein, 0.6g of fat and 0.2g of carbs per serving. We’ve taken the finest quality ingredients provided by mother nature and blended them together. Let's not forget we’ve ensured that this Vegan protein is dairy, gluten, wheat, and lactose-free!
Vegan Protein Powder was the first addition to THE PROTEIN WORKS™ Vegan nutrition range. Don't underestimate the power held within this pouch, not only will it blow your sock right off in terms of its nutritional makeup but also for its insane taste. Here at TPW™ we understand there's some vegan protein out there that really doesn't leave much to the imagination, and that's why we’ve gone the extra mile with this one!
Vegan Protein Benefits?
Our vegan shake has become a huge hit, and as such is a testament to the work we put into every single vegan product live on our site, tailoring and listening to our loyal fan base, creating incredible innovating sports nutrition to help you achieve your fitness goals. THE PROTEIN WORKS™ Vegan Protein blend includes some awesome ingredients, you would be here all day reading what this powder could do for you. So, we’ve separated the ingredients we put in, and given you a round view of how they can help:
- Soya Protein Isolate - Containing all nine essential amino acids this high protein ingredient isn't shy to boast about its muscle building capabilities. Protein contributes towards the growth fn muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones, Psst...it's also jammed with vitamin B12 and magnesium.
When you don't eat meat it can be hard to get these micros in. Magnesium helps normal muscle function and B12 helps with psychological function, normal blood cell formation and contribution to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Collectively all producing a potent blend for anyone who is looking out for their health and well-being.
- Hemp Protein - Hemp protein has become a very popular addition to Vegan Protein blends. Containing no allergens at all, and a high concentrate of zinc, found to contribute towards normal protein synthesis, and the protection of cells from oxidative stress, it really was a no-brainer to add this to our vegan protein. It's also very high in natural protein, omega 3 and omega 6, win, win if you ask us.
- Sunflower Protein - Sunflower Protein is a rich source of amino acids, protein, fibre, niacin, riboflavin and vitamin B6. The protein and fibre contents means that after the consumption of vegan protein it can contribute to a growth in muscle mass, and help with normal bowel functions, while the niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the Vitamin B6 helps with normal protein and glycogen metabolism as well as normal function of the immune system. As you can see this one wasn't hard to choose.
- Pea Protein Isolate - Pea Protein Isolate has the highest solubility of any protein and has been shown to contribute to the maintenance of muscle mass, and those all-important gains. With 80% of protein per 100g of Pea Protein Isolate and a high percentage of vitamin K that helps the maintenance of normal bones and normal blood clotting, this was one of the first on our Vegan Protein list.
- Brown Rice Protein - Everyone knows Brown Rice exists but you might be surprised to hear we have been able to isolate the protein. When separated from the carbohydrates it creates a very pure blend that helps contribute towards muscle growth. Brown Rice Protein also contains vitamin B6 shown to help energy-yielding metabolism, protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. I'm sure you can see why we added this one.
- DigeZyme® - DigeZyme® are a group of digestive enzymes; Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Lactase, and Lipase to be specific, that help breakdown certain macromolecules into amino acids, making it easier for our bodies to absorb.
Who is Vegan Protein for?
Vegan Protein isn't just for vegans, it can be used by anyone who wants to harness the power of mother nature and consume a high protein, low fat and low carbohydrate protein shake. Though if you are vegan, I wouldn't look any further, you won't find a better tasting, more refined shake than this. Containing 5 incredible sources of natural protein and a heap loads of nutrients it really is a no-brainer to add this to your daily routine. No matter what diet or body goal in mind TPW™ Vegan Protein contains important nutritional imfpr for anyone and everyone that enjoys to keep a fit and live a healthy lifestyle.
Why buy Vegan Protein?
If you've never tried Vegan Protein before then you've started at the right place! Or if you currently consume Vegan Protein on a regular basis then try one of our insane flavours, we know you’ll be craving for more.If you're looking for a protein shake that has 100% plant-based protein sources, free of allergens, 100% GMO-free and Includes such innovating flavours as: Choc Mint Brownie, Choc Peanut Cookie, Chocolate Silk, Cookies ‘n’ Cream, Millionaires Shortbread, Strawberries ‘n’ Cream, and Vanilla Creme, then this is the shake for you. We know you won't be disappointed, just take a look at our awesome reviews and grab a pouch for yourself to test.
Made with Flavour Boost™ Technology
Our level of obsession with flavour knows no bounds, evolving into a full-scale campaign to bring sports nutrition up to date with the level of culinary genius found in the world’s leading kitchens. We kicked things off by opening Europe’s first Protein Bakery, a one of a kind wonderland, home to some of the finest protein bakers, producing baking brilliance using a combination of sports nutrition genius and cutting-edge cooking techniques. Legend after legend has followed, with the TPW™ Vegan Craver following in the footsteps of the much heralded Protein Brownies, Protein Truffles™ and Protein Nutties™ loved by protein aficionados across the world and steadily becoming must-haves in everyone’s gym bag.
We've not settled there though, we’ve now created flavouring that is set to break the mould on what you thought possible from not only protein shakes but protein snacks as well. We’ve spent the last year refining our approach and techniques on a new level of flavouring, from how they interact with your taste buds to how this then sends signals to your brain. From this data we’ve then mapped out exact flavour profiles for all of our 100 flavours which are now supercharged with our next-gen FLAVOUR BOOST™ technology to deliver flavour beyond your wildest imagination, all that, and not a single artificial flavouring in sight.
► Vegan Chocolate Silk Protein Powder - delicious chocolate tones as smooth and velvety as we can make it
► Vegan Chocolate Mint Brownie Protein Powder - an English classic, chocolate overlaid with a layer of mint
► Vegan Chocolate Peanut Cookie Protein Powder - for the adventurous, nutty ones, you won't be disappointed
► Vegan Cookies n Cream Protein Powder - an American favourite, with the harmonious flavours of cookies and cream
► Vegan Millionaire's Protein Powder - it's indulgent, it's caramel, it's chocolate, it's biscuity, it's one of our best
► Vegan Vanilla Creme Protein Powder - pure and simple everytime, an absolute legendary taste bud party
Have you tried Vegan Protein Extreme?
With much anticipation, we released Vegan Protein, an industry first with 5 plant-based proteins. Though, we knew we could go one step further to create the pinnacle of vegan sports nutrition. Enter Vegan Protein Extreme. Combining the very best vegan protein with the famous TPW™ vitamin and mineral blend to create a plant-based power-house. Interested in stepping up your vegan game and becoming part of the ‘Extreme’ revolution? Click here to be directed straight through.
* Nutritional Information per serving based on unflavoured
14 May 2019
Cookies n' Cream: my fave so far &
Millionaire's Shortbread: okay, tastes good but subtle
I'm trying Birthday Cake, Strawberries & Creme and Mint Choc Brownie this weekend so will update later!
If you'd like a FREE BAG OF PROTEIN! --> sign up and copy & paste my referral code into the referral box: IM1359842 - you're welcome!
10 May 2019
I went for the chocolate silk and have been very happy with it; both its texture and flavour are brilliant!!!!
Mixes easily and leaves me satiated.
Use code: AC15939 for free protein at checkout!
02 May 2019
01 May 2019
28 April 2019
Feel free to use my referral code for FREE PROTEIN: MM1183053
Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and reflect customer's personal experiences. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan.
We recommend you use between 2-3 servings per day, or as required to meet your individual needs. Add 250-350ml of water or milk into your TPW™ shaker. Add 1 scoop (30g), then shake well and consume. The less water you use, the thicker your shake will be, so adjust to suit your own taste
From £3.99 | Free Delivery From £50 | Order by 5pm for Next Day (Mon-Fri) Read More
Click & Collect
From £2.49 | Collect From a Shop Near You Read More
From €5.99 | Ship to Over 30 Countries | Order by 5pm for 48 Hour Service (Mon-Fri) Read More
Lifetime Guarantee on This Product Read More
Q. When should I take Raw Vegan Protein?
A. It depends on your lifestyle and goals, but we recommend looking at the “Serving Suggestions” to find out what’s right for you.
Q. How much Raw Vegan Protein should I take?
A. It is recommended that you consume between 2-5 servings per day, dependent upon your own personal needs. A serving would be classed as 30g (one scoop) of Raw Vegan Protein. It is recommended that you take 1g of protein per pound of body weight, so adjust your intake accordingly.
Q. How can I tell if the protein I use is a good quality protein?
A. Keys signs to look for are the level of protein declared on the label. It should also be easy to mix and with little froth. Of course the ultimate way to know is from the results you get from taking the product.
Q. Is Raw Vegan Protein suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
A. Yes, Raw Vegan Protein is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
Q. Can I take too much protein?
A. If you don't burn the excess calories that come with the additional protein, it may lead to increased body fat. No other side effects have been noted.
Q. What if any side effects will I get from taking Raw Vegan Protein?
A. We haven't heard of any nasty side effects from taking Raw Vegan Protein.