Careers at THE PROTEIN WORKS™
As the fastest growing sports nutrition brand in the UK, we are always on the outlook for exceptional talent to join the TPW™ team. We always look forward to receiving interest from high calibre, hard working candidates. If you think you've got what it takes, please email your details along with a full, up-to-date CV using the form below. Before registering your interest with us, we recommend you read all about our philosophy to truly understand what we're all about.
THE PROTEIN WORKS™ is a multi-award winning online sports nutrition brand created with a vision to take sports nutrition to a new level through exciting product innovation and exceptional quality of service. This year, the business has grown rapidly to become the UK's second largest online brand and in the last six months alone, we have won no less than six awards including New Business of The Year 2014 at the prestigious National Business Awards.
We are a challenger brand that is re-defining the sector. As well as our loyal customer base, we also work with Premier League teams like Everton Football Club. We not only sell direct, but we also innovate and manufacture right here in the UK. The recent launch of our own in-house Protein Bakery has caused a stir and we continue to lead the market in putting our customers first and developing incredible products.
On the back of our continued rapid growth, we are now embarking on our next phase of expansion. We're offering the right candidates the opportunity to join a dynamic team in a successful business. It doesn't get much better than this! An interest in sports nutrition would be a real bonus in any of the roles below.
- Email Marketing Manager - Responsible for creating and delivering targeted pan-European email campaigns. With an eye for detail and ability to work to deadlines, you will have total focus on exceptional performance. Previous experience of email marketing software is required for this exciting role.
- UK Online Country Manager - Managing our digital marketing activities in our most important market. With a focus on smashing targets, commercial nous, excellent communication skills and digital marketing expertise will set you apart from the crowd and help you make this role your own.
- E-commerce Technical Manager - Responsible for all technical marketing elements of our ecommerce operation. Your remit will include everything from our managing our product catalogue, customer database, to our award-nominated website. Previous experience of working in ecommerce is required.
- German Country Manager - Responsible for developing the fastest growing sports nutrition brand in the largest sports nutrition market in Europe. It really doesn't get much better than this! Your German language skills, coupled with exceptional digital expertise will be utilised to the full in this exciting role.
- Website Administrator - Responsible for ensuring that all our websites are presented in the an accurate and compelling manner. You will co-ordinate a range of activities across the webshop and social platform. You will possess an exceptional eye for detail and commercial flair to drive user engagement.
- Graphic Designer - Responsible for the creation and delivery of a wide range of marketing materials for the award-winning TPW™ brand. Collateral is mainly focused around email, website imagery and product packaging, but is expanding fast to include press advertising, offline materials and more.
- Head of Logistics - Responsibility for the Logistics Operation including; picking and packing, inventory management, as well as the domestic & international delivery and returns networks. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a senior position within Ecommerce.
- Head of Production - Responsible for the entire production operation including scheduling, blending, packing, health & safety, all to strict food standards. The ideal candidate will be an experienced manufacturing professional and inspirational manager with a background in food production / FMCG.
- Production & Warehouse Supervisors - Co-ordinate the daily activities of Production / Warehouse Operatives, ensuring all tasks are allocated efficiently. Previous experience of supervising staff within a Food Manufacturing environment, or other fast moving warehouse environment required.
- Customer Service Advisors - Do you love talking to people and get a real buzz from solving problems? Do you have a background and passion for health & fitness? At TPW™, we really do believe that the Customer comes first and you will be our customer champion. You will be a dynamic, ambitious, organised and detailed - with a tenacity to accept nothing but the best.
- Production, Warehouse & Bakery Operatives - This is an opportunity to join a fast growing company offering people the chance to grow and develop with us. You will be motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills. Previous experience including food hygiene would be advantageous.
If you would like to be considered for any of the roles above, simply email us your CV on the below email address. We will keep your details on file and be in touch should we feel we have a role that fits your skill set. Thanks as always for your support and interest in TPW™.