I’m on a diet! I’m eating healthy! Have you said it numerous time but then find a chocolate bar in the cupboard that you just couldn’t resist? We have all done it and its nothing to be ashamed of, it’s just gaining the knowledge of what to replace those naughty treats with. So stop ruining your healthy diet with unneeded snacks which will lead you craving even sugary treats and prevent you from seeing the results that you are work so hard for! Instead reach for these guilt free snacks…
1 Apple and 20g of Peanut butter
– Cut the apple into slices
– Place 20g of Protein works peanut butter on top or place in small bowl for a dip!
Satisfying your sweet tooth with the natural sugar source and good fats for a sustainable fullness.
0% Fage yogurt with Berries and Omega Seed Blend
– 200g of 0% fage Greek yogurt
– 80g Berries of your choice e.g. blueberries,rasberries,blackberries
– 1 tbsp of Protein works omega seed blend
– For the finishing touch add a good squirt of the Protein works zero syrup
A perfect snack for a healthy source of protein and dairy, satisfying your sweet tooth with the berries including a good carb source and healthy fats from the seed blend packed with omega. Not forgetting a large amount of zero syrup to complete your snack!
– A handful of Protein works almonds
WHAT? Just a handful? But don’t freak out! You will be surprised at how filling almonds are due to the high content of protein, fibre and good fats.
– The Protein Works superfood bites
The superfood bites tub can be dipped into for a quick snack anytime of the day when the cravings strike. A source of protein and dietary fiber and comes packed with a delicious range of the finest fruit and nuts. So if you’re feeling unsatisfied and sluggish during the day, this snack will give you a natural energy boost, provide accentual vitamins and minerals.
Protein Coffee Frappe Booster
– 180ml of almond milk
– 120ml of water
– 1 scoop of Protein works whey protein 80
– 1tsp of Protein works organic coconut oil
– 1 espresso shot
– 4 ice cubes
Blitzed in a blender, pour into a glass or flask and your good to go! This snack time boost provide a much needed protein packed snack along with a touch of caffeine. Rather than having your normal coffee, swap it into a protein works booster drink