With the cold weather looming, it's time for some warm and indugent desserts, without the guilt! These pancakes are packed with protein but filled with tasty, sweet, chocolatey goodness. What's not to love?
2 scoops Banoffee Pie Whey Protein 80
1 large banana
dash of milk
Zero Syrups (any flavour)
With these pancakes, we have made it super simple so you can whip them up in minutes!
1. Place protein powder, eggs, milk and banana in a mixer and blend until smooth.
2. Place 1 tsp of coconut oil in a pan and heat up.
3. Pour the pancake batter in smal circles into the pan, cook on either side for 30 seconds.
4. When serving, cover in Rawtella, drizzle over some Zero Syrups and sprinkle with coconut chips.
5. If you want something extra sweet, put a few of your favourite sweet treats on top too.