If you love our brand and our supplements and consider yourself a driven, up and coming fitness talent, then we want to hear from you. In return for promoting THE PROTEIN WORKS™ to your friends, team-mates and training buddies - you could join the TPW™ ACADEMY and become a SPONSORED AMBASSADOR. We're looking for candidates who are not only passionate about fitness, but also about THE PROTEIN WORKS™, across a wide variety of disciplines, so if you think you have what it takes, please read all the details on this page and then get in touch here.
With our premium grade ingredients, natural flavours and thirst for innovation, it's no surprise that we've caught the eye of many aspiring and established athletes. The TPW™ Academy is our way of helping the aspiring athletes in our customer base to reach the next level. As the most innovative sports nutrition brand in the UK, we make sure we do things different and the TPW™ Academy is no exception. While other brands throw money at established players, we focus on the grassroots to reward the hard work of those a little lower on the ladder. All we ask is that you act as an ambassador for the TPW™ brand.
TPW™ Ambassador Benefits
TPW™ Sponsored Ambassador's have access to a great range of benefits including:
- Appointed as TPW™ Academy Ambassador
- Credit for £100 Worth of TPW™ Supplements Each Month
- Personal TPW™ Blog with Mass Exposure to our Online Sport & Fitness Audience
- On-hand Sports Supplement Advice from the TPW™ Expert Nutritionists
TPW™ Ambassador Requirements
Membership in the Academy is reviewed each month, and as long as you continue to meet the below criteria, your place will be automatically renewed. As TPW™ is all about personal recommendation, we put great emphasis on our ambassadors leading the way to promote the TPW™ brand and recommend new customers to us. What's more, we don't ask for a long list of commitments and responsibilities from you, but simply to fulfill the below each month:
- Personally recommend 10 NEW customers to TPW™ each month using your Academy Code. This is tracked and not open to interpretation. Everyone you recommend gets 250g of Whey Protein FREE on their first order over £10. They must input your code at REGISTRATION - not at checkout.
- Regularly update your TPW™ Blog each month to keep the TPW™ Community up to speed on your training and achievements.
How to Apply
As you can imagine, we receive a large number of applications for the TPW™ Academy, so it's important you follow the application process correctly. This will speed up your application and increase your chances of being successful. Please follow the below steps if you wish to apply.
STEP 1 - Log in and contact us for an application form here. Subject: "Academy Form" / Department: "Sponsorship Request" (NB. If you already have an application form, complete and skip to step 2).
STEP 2 - Complete the application form and email back to us here. Subject: "Academy Application" / Department: "Sponsorship Request"
We aim to respond within 28 days if you have been successful. A monthly draft is carried out at end of each month so be sure to check your emails at this time. While we would love to support everyone, there are only limited spaces available on the Academy programme, therefore only the most suited candidates will be accepted. Due to the huge volume of applications received, we are unable to respond if your application has not been successful.
Important Things to Note
As always, there are a few key conditions we need to cover with you:
- You must only use the designation "Sponsored by THE PROTEIN WORKS™ Academy"
- Your £100 supplement supply commences at the end of your first successful month of sponsorship
- You must meet the above athlete requirements each month in order to unlock the supplement supply and retain your place in the Academy
- You must read and agree to the programme Terms & Conditions prior to being accepted on to the programme
- The requirements of the Academy programme are non-negotiable or transferable. If you have major doubts that you will be unable to achieve your target of referrals, then that is perfectly understandable but this may not be the programme for you.